I have 1Password 3.8.20 - Can I download the new version and use the old licence I have?

I purchased 1Password 3.8.20 and and doing a computer upgrade and just want to know if I download the new version from your website if my old licence can still be used.

1Password Version: 3.8.20
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.12.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1Password 3.8.20 - Can I download the new version and use the old licence I have?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Marissa001: If you only have a license for 1Password for Mac version 3, it is not valid for the current version (6).

I wasn't able to find any license information under this email address though, so if you have any doubt about what you've purchased, please review your records. You'll have received an email receipt regardless of where or when you bought 1Password. Just attach it to an email to support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll see what we can do to help.

However, if you don't already have a license for 1Password for Mac version 6, you may want to consider a 1Password subscription, since it will give you access to the latest version of all of the apps, the web interface, and do away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

https://1password.com/sign-up/

And of course, be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! Just don't post any personal information here, as this is a public forum. :)

This discussion has been closed.