New IPhone has corrupted items

Options
markusm
markusm
Community Member

Hi.

I have an account which syncs over iCloud and it works fine on several devices, like iMacs, laptop and iPad.

However on my new iPhone Plus half of the login items are now only displayed as Unnamed with no content, i.e. Unusable.

This does however not affect the other devices which still work fine after syncing.

Help!

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @markusm

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. This does sound similar to an issue we are investigating. To see if perhaps it is the same issue, or to troubleshoot further either way, I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Reports in the forums, but please do:

• Include a link to this thread in your email ( https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/72624/ )
    • Also include your forum handle ( markusm ) so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Reports in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

P.S. Please don't forget to post your Support ID(s) that you receive from BitBot here. That'll insure we can provide the fastest service possible.

ref: CSI-98

This discussion has been closed.