Changes made to 1Password on Mac do not sync to iPhone or iPad.

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member

I have sent emails on this topic but have just noted (from your web site) that "Please post your question in our support forum …...Please note we answer posts in our forums first…..we recommend you ask there" so at the risk of duplicating information from my emails of earlier today I will lodge this here.

I have had this sync problem before. Previous reference was [#JQV-86517-925] from Nov 10 to Nov 16 2016

Previously the “fix” was to delete the 1P data on the iOS devices and then uninstall / reinstall 1P on the iPad and the iPhone, and it started working again.

Again, this time, like last time, applications on all devices indicate that they have just synced (x) seconds ago, but the changes to don’t appear on the iOS devices.

I have provided new diagnostics reports (emails Dec 1) for all devices tagging the subject line with previous reference [#JQV-86517-925]

I have found, again, that I have many "unnamed" entries on both the iphone and ipad....None of these entries exist on the Macbook Pro version of 1P. These unnamed entries do not seem to be recognised by the 1p app on either iOS device in that they do not seem to increase the the item count.

My devices sync email, calendars, contacts, photos, "Things" data, Stockmarket data etc via iCloud - all these are working OK… only 1Password seems to have this syncing problem.

I would like to avoid having to uninstall 1P and reinstall to “fix” it again.

1Password Version: macOS 6.5.2 (652002) Mac App Store, iOS 6.4.5
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: macOS 10.12.1; iPhone 5: 10.1.1; iPad: 9.3.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @toasted

I'm really sorry to hear this issue has reoccurred for you. I see you already have a fairly extensive history on this issue in which you've been working with Andrew. I've added a link to this thread to your email history for Andrew to review. We'll be back with you via email ASAP.

Sorry for the trouble!

Ben

ref: JQV-86517-925

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Now worries. Thanks for the help @Ben

• Ben
    Options

No problem. :)

Ben