Browser extension issue

Options
floydianslip
floydianslip
Community Member

Just upgraded to 1Password 6.5.2, but now have trouble updating the extension on Firefox. I get a relentless pop-up from 1Password asking me to update the extension, but it can't update it and the pop-up won't go away.

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• floydianslip
    floydianslip
    Community Member
    Options

I managed to get the extension to install by right-clicking and saving the .xpi to my HD, and then taking the "Install Add-on from File ..." route in Firefox.

As a paying 1Password customer, disappointing I didn't get any help from this forum ...

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @floydianslip,

I'm happy to hear you were able to solve the problem with the extension in Firefox! Thank you for following up to let us know.

Also, I'm sorry we weren't able to reply sooner to you about this. We do our best to get to every post just as quickly as we can, but this isn't a live chat, so you won't receive an immediate response. These support forums are more like "public email" than text messages or live chatrooms. We generally reply to the oldest threads in the list first and work toward the newest. You would probably have heard back from us earlier today, but your second post updated the timestamp on the thread and bumped it up to the top of the list (i.e. "the newest"). I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Hopefully you're all set now, but if you have more questions or need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know - we'll reply as soon as possible, and we're always happy to help. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.