Hi, can anyone help me?

Options
humber_vega
humber_vega
Community Member

So this is my problem, I've been using 1password for year know but only in my iPhone, using the app. It had never asked me to create an account. Recently i got a Mac so I wanted to try the Mac app, then when I opened the web site it asked me to create an account, I did it, and I downloaded the app with the account I just had made, then I open the account in my phone too, so I though that all my passwords I had before would be in both devices, but it wasn't. I realize that in my iPhone app now I had two vaults, a primary and a personal, but only te personal where I have nothing is showed in my Mac, and there no way to import the password I have in the primary vault. Hope you can understand and help me. thanks

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@humber_vega: In order for both of your devices to access the data in your 1Password Account, you'll need to have it stored in its vault(s) and be logged in on each device. The Primary vault is stored only on your device, not part of your 1Password Account; but if you copy the items to the Personal vault, this is part of your 1Password Account.

It sounds like you setup 1Password for Mac with your 1Password Account, but not 1Password for iOS. Is that correct? The simplest way to access your data on all of your devices will be to setup iCloud sync (to get the data from your iPhone to your Mac), and then migrate it to your 1Password Account.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.