App keeps opening to settings and I can't get to my logins or other pages

Options
sheilap
sheilap
Community Member

1Password on my iPad keeps opening up to settings page and I can't get to my list of logins or any other categories. This has not happened on my iPhone but I'm scared it might happen there also. Don't know how to find what version I am using on the iPad or iPhone. I bought it Dec 2015/Jan 2016. IPad iOS is 9.3.5. Could not find anything in the forums that addresses this problem. Please Help!

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: iOS 9.3.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:App keeps opening to settings and I can't get to my logins or other pages

Comments

• sheilap
    sheilap
    Community Member
    Options

Please Help!

• Hi @sheilap ,

What happens if you tap the filing cabinet icon on the tab bar? (on the side or bottom depending on the orientation of your iPad)

Tapping that icon should show your items.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• sheilap
    sheilap
    Community Member
    Options

Kevin, Wow! Thanks so much. That did the trick. Your help much appreciated. Guess that was the only thing on the settings page I had not clicked on!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sheilap

On behalf of Kevin, you're so very welcome! I'm glad to hear that you've found your passwords again and 1Password is making sense again for you :chuffed: If you ever need help with anything else, we're always here for you!

• sheilap
    sheilap
    Community Member
    Options

Pilar, Thank You. I am SO relieved to have my passwords back! Love 1Password!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad to hear it! :chuffed: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.