Blob error on MacOS just after log-in [1Password.com account Emergency Kit was a Notes attachment]

Options
fomu65
fomu65
Community Member
edited December 2016 in Mac

This has been happening since OS 10.11, but it just started happening on a second Mac of mine as well. I can select 1password (have to switch away from recommended applications) and it opens just fine. I'd really like to not see this at all. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 1password. I've even wiped the Mac clean and started with a fresh install. As soon as I put 1password on the machine and reboot, this happens. Any suggestions would be great!

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: Family account

Comments

• Hi @fomu65 ,

Thanks for posting the screenshot. That certainly shouldn't be happening. It looks like one of your items loading is triggering it. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) when it comes in.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Regards,
    Kevin

• fomu65
    fomu65
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Kevin. Here is the ticket #SEC-61544-913

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @fomu65

Thank you very much for your Diagnostics Report. We'll take a look at it and reply over email, we'll continue the conversation over there :chuffed: Have an awesome day!

ref: SEC-61544-913

This discussion has been closed.