Multiple logins populating across multiple vaults

wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited December 2016 in Business and Teams

I've come across this issue, while it works as designed, just adds to the clutter of having multiple vaults. The same login can be added across multiple vaults but I am now seeing, in addition to the Primary vault, additional Teams vaults with the same login items.

I still need a Primary Vault which I am attempting to divide up in the 1Password Web App. and for legacy reasons.

1Password Extension also is not as useful under 1Password 6 for Windows as it doesn't just show logins but logins and generated passwords that makes the list look unsightly.

1Password Version: 1P Web v246, 1P Win v6.1.308
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wkleem: I agree, it can be a bit overwhelming — especially for those of us with large vaults! We'll be adding categories to 1Password mini in a future update. That way things will be better organized. It won't look the same as 1Password for Mac, but we want it to function similarly. Thanks for your feedback on this!

P.S: A year later, and I'm still sorting through my Primary vault. Probably finish in time for spring. :lol:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited December 2016

Hi @brenty,

Add to the fact that the 1Password 6 Extension UI is just huge in Windows 7.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wkleem: Many people felt that 1Password 4's extension interface was too small. And ultimately it depends on a lot of factors, such as the screen and display settings. It's certainly hard to please everyone, but we'll keep trying to find the sweet spot!

I think right now 1Password 6's extension UI often feels too big because we haven't added categories yet to make better use of the space. We'll definitely continue to evaluate this as we make improvements there. Thanks for the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.