Where to apply a promo code

I have a single license and I am since a few days in a 30-day trial period for a subscription. I have a promo code (20% discount), but where do I apply this promo code?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JasperJasper

Team Member

Hi @Ronnie9583,

If you have a promo code, that's most likely for our license store, where you should see a link to enter it when viewing the cart:

If you have a 1Password subscription promo, it should be a special link rather than a code. It'd look something kinda like this: 1password.com/example-promo?c=12345

Please let us know if you have any other questions and we'll be happy to help.

• Thanks but I am actually subscribing for a Standard Plan on "https://my.1password.com/" and not in the AgileBits Store Where can I apply the promo code?

• Hello @Ronnie9583! As @JasperP mentioned, if you have a 1Password subscription promo, which it sounds like you might, it should be a special link you’d paste into your web browser rather than a code. The example @JasperP provided was that it’d look kind of like: 1password.com/example-promo?c=12345

Do you already have a 1Password Account? If so, I may need to apply the code for you, but if you are looking to sign up and have your code handy, you should be able to paste it into a web browser and be good to go.

If you’re still having trouble, just let me know and I’ll send you a direct message as we may have to get into the details of your promo code and we wouldn’t want anyone cashing it in before you. :)

• Hi @SeanFoster - I read through this thread and think you can help me. I already have a family account, but recently won a 3-year family subscription (woohoo!). I have a unique URL and a promo code. Per your last message to Ronnie, I think you may need to apply the code for me. Can you please assist? Thanks so much!

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi rothe - Thank you for reaching out to us. I just sent you over an email so I can help with the applying the promo code. Reply back to me at your earliest convenience :-) Talk to you soon.

ref: CPF-59148-589

• I won a family subscription as well and cannot apply the code to my existing account. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• RomanRoman 1Password Alumni

Hi Sal - Thanks for getting in touch. I've sent you an email a couple of minutes so I can help you. If you have a minute please reply and we'll sort this out. :-)

ref: FTR-97193-65

• Hi. I found a 20% coupon code online and would like to purchase the app from the Mac App Store. I already have the demo app installed and am using it. Can I use this coupon code to purchase the $64.99 app? If so, where do I enter the code?

edited January 2017

Hi @amyliz. Thanks for getting in touch! Promo codes are usually valid on our own web store and won't work on the Mac App Store. You can enter the code during the checkout process and it will be applied to your purchase before you check out (please see Jaspers screenshot above).

• Thanks Roman. That worked perfectly.

@amyliz Happy to hear that! Enjoy your brand new 1Password license.:)
    Please let me know if you need anything else. I’ll be happy to help!

• @Frank I've also just won a 3 year code but I have an existing account. Would you be able to help me apply it?

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited November 2017

@farai: I'll shoot you an email here shortly so we can help you get things sorted out.

ref: WJT-99445-278

If anyone else has similar questions, feel free to email us at [email protected] — I'm going to close this discussion so we're not discussing sensitive purchase and account information on a public forum. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.