To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

German language with 1Passsword Account

Options
Philipp
Philipp
Community Member

Hello, some months ago I switched from the standalone to the account 1Password version. The "new" version is a mixture from German and English. How can I switch back to a normal German language version like the standalone version?

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Philipp

Thank you very much for your interest in 1Password. Sadly, the localization for 1Password accounts is not as complete as the on for standalone licenses. We're working hard on bringing 1Password into the different languages, and we hope to see this translated soon. I'm very sorry for any inconveniences that this might be causing you. Thank you so very much for your patience! :chuffed:

• Philipp
    Philipp
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Pilar
    So you know about this issue, that's fine. I love 1Password and I know you working hard on it. Thanks for your reply.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Likewise, thanks for your kind words and support! We're working hard to get 1Password.com ready for localization, and your patience and understanding is appreciated. :blush:

• mesokris
    mesokris
    Community Member
    Options

Now we have may 2017. what about german version. Available?

• mesokris
    mesokris
    Community Member
    Options

I have another question: I switched also from the standalone to the account 1Password version. The import of the vault from the old version worked without problems. But the folder structure is missing. I have folders like shopping, company, social media etc. how to import these folders.

• Ben
    Options

1Password.com is not yet available in languages other than English. Hopefully that is something that we'll be changing soon.

But the folder structure is missing

1Password.com does not use folders. Instead it uses tags, which are similar, but are more flexible (items can be in more than one tag, but only one folder). Folders should have been converted to tags for you. Did that not happen?

Ben

• mesokris
    mesokris
    Community Member
    Options

OK, i see a list of tags. I did not know that. I have to get used to it. Thank you for your quick reaction.
    Christoph

• Ben
    Options

Sure thing Christoph. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.