Won't load IP address

I have 2 different logins to a website. One login works just fine, but the other does nothing. It doesn't open a new tab in Safari. Doesn't even load the url. Both logins use the exact same url. (I copied and pasted the website from the "good" login to the "bad" one to be sure.) What's going on?

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:won't load ip address

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tobindia,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with one of those Login items! I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" forum.

By any chance, are you choosing that 2nd Login item from the 1Password browser extension while you're currently viewing that site, and you're already signed in with the 1st Login? If so, that would explain why it isn't opening a new tab with the same site, because it basically thinks you're trying to fill a form on the site you're already viewing (and if there's no sign-in form on that page, there's nothing for it to fill). In that case, try closing the tab/window with that site and then try again to choose that 2nd Login item from 1Password. Does it open the site as expected?

If that's not the problem, please follow these steps to save a new Login item for that site (use your username/password from the 2nd Login item). Does the new Login item work correctly?

Please let us know how it goes, and if it's still a problem, we'll continue from there. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.