To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

iOS Pro owner and still need to subscribe for other platforms?!

Options
shoai
shoai
Community Member

I have 1Password Pro for iOS. Do I need to buy subscription for other platforms as well? I created an account online and added it on my iOS device. Looking at my account in web browser, I don't see any information being synced from my iOS device to my account. Why is that?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10, iOS 10
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1Password Pro for iOS. Do I need to buy subscription for Windows as well?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@shoai: The Pro Features purchase in 1Password for iOS only applies to that version. It would be a great deal if it included apps for every platform, but we'd quickly be out of business and there wouldn't be anyone here to answer your question. And, as I'm sure you can imagine, Apple doesn't seem to be inserted in selling software for their competitors' platforms either. ;)

A 1Password.com subscription, however, gives you an account that includes access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your 1Password Account on each device to access your data:

1Password.com

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• shoai
    shoai
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your answer. I had just purchased the Pro features on my iPhone when I visited your website and found that I need to subscribe for access on all platforms. If only I had known about this before... :(
    Well you live you learn 8-)
    Now I also have to move everything from the iOS version to my account. Wonder how that can be done without mixing things up?

• @shoai There's still hope! :) Send your receipt over to support@1password.com and we'll get you some credit for that purchase. Your purchases in the App Store are all stored nicely in the account. Learn how to get them:

See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC

Please send us a screenshot of what you find there.

Now I also have to move everything from the iOS version to my account. Wonder how that can be done without mixing things up?

You can do this from the app itself:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Right now the app allows for moving one item at a time. Soon you'll be able to move them all at once, so keep an eye out for an update to the app if you're waiting for that. :)

This discussion has been closed.