Error Message

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member
edited December 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Brenty, this attachment is an error message an organization I do some volunteer work for is getting when 1Password tries to fill in the username and password at the Apple ID site. Got any suggestions?
Thanks

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win 7
Sync Type: none

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Steve_H: Unfortunately the message pretty much says it all: Internet Explorer does not allow add-ons to access inline frames, so it will not be possible to have 1Password fill there. If you'll give me the URL though, maybe there's a direct (non-frame) login page that will work for you. Otherwise it will likely work in any other browser.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Thanks for the quick reply. Oh well, they will probably never need to go to the Apple page again. They just needed it to get a free app they need to do credit cards. To make is even worse, next month they will be on Windows 10 where nothing works.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Steve_H: No problem. Is there something I can maybe help with? I found Windows 10 to be not bad at all, and like I said I'd be happy to try to offer a workaround if you'll let me know the URL where you're running into this issue. Let me know. :)

This discussion has been closed.