Form Error

Options

I properly fill in the form on the TDCanada webpage, and 1Passw asks me if I want to save. I do. The next time I want to get into my account, I use the 1Pass mini dialogue, and the right webpage shows up, but my username (actually, my bankcard number) shows up not in the box that I filled in originally, but in a box beside it that is labled, "Description, optional." The website asks me, of course, for my username, which I then have to cut from the Description Box and paste in the Username box (where I originally put it!

The thing is, I've gone over and over, erased old logins and cards from 1Password, and it always gets this wrong. Very frustrating. I looked at the webform details, and it seems correct there. But 1Password is dropping the User name in the wrong dialogue box! Please help.

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: OX X 10.12.1 sierra
Sync Type: none
Referrer: forum-search:[I properly fill in the form on the TDCanada webpage, and 1Passw asks me if I want to save. I do. The next time I want to get into my account, I use the 1Pass mini dialogue, and the right webpage shows up, but my username (actually, my bankcard number) shows up not in the box that I filled in originally, but in a box beside it that is labled, "Description, optional." The website asks me, of course, for my username, which I then have to cut from the Description Box and paste in the Username box (where I originally put it! The thing is, I've gone over and over, erased old logins and cards from 1Password, and it always gets this wrong. Very frustrating. I looked at the webform details, and it seems correct there. But 1Password is dropping the User name in the wrong dialogue box! Please help.](https://discussions.agilebits.com/search?Search=I properly fill in the form on the TDCanada webpage, and 1Passw asks me if I want to save. I do. The next time I want to get into my account, I use the 1Pass mini dialogue, and the right webpage shows up, but my username (actually, my bankcard number) shows up not in the box that I filled in originally, but in a box beside it that is labled, "Description, optional." The website asks me, of course, for my username, which I then have to cut from the Description Box and paste in the Username box (where I originally put it! The thing is, I've gone over and over, erased old logins and cards from 1Password, and it always gets this wrong. Very frustrating. I looked at the webform details, and it seems correct there. But 1Password is dropping the User name in the wrong dialogue box! Please help.)

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JohnDSuk: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the browser version you're using, URL, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action. The more information you can give, the better. Otherwise I can't test it to try to help you find a solution. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.