Changed email address to this forum but do not get confirmation email.

Options
amcd
amcd
Community Member

I changed my email address in Forum and do not get confirmation email. I get Resend invitation but that does not give me a confirmation email either. Now I cannot see how I can check my current email in the forum?

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Changed email address to this forum but do not get confirmation email. Resend does not seem to work

Comments

• amcd
    amcd
    Community Member
    Options

I may have made a mistake in my new email address as the last character (in *******.biz) seems to be missing..... but now I cannot change things as I cannot confirm my new email as it may be going to a non existent address (*******.bi)

How can this be fixed.

PLEASE ADVISE ASAP

Thank you
    amcd

• amcd
    amcd
    Community Member
    Options

I just logged in to the Agilebits support site using the full user name *********.biz : So there is no problem with new email address. It is also working fine for other emails... The problem seems to be with your confirmation system?

Please Help ASAP

• amcd
    amcd
    Community Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

OK this problem seems to go further than just the support forum. I just logged in with the old email address [removed by moderator — this is a public forum] on the site that resends purchase and existing accounts.. Please note the old email will lapse in a month and the new one needs to become my 1Password email for all purposes.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@amcd: Indeed. Unfortunately we don't have any records matching either address. Your forum account seems to have the correct domain, perhaps because you could not confirm due to the typo. Regarding any licenses, did you perhaps use different information at the time of purchase?

Alternatively, you may have purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store. In that case, we won't have any record of it, as it is owned and operated by Apple. But you can download it again from the App Store at any time since it is tied to your Apple ID. Just go to your purchase history and search for it.

If you're still having trouble finding it, please check your records, as you'll have an email receipt regardless of where it was purchased. It should also include transaction details that may help track it down.

And then email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com so we can get you taken care of. Please let me know what you find, but do not post personal information here on the forums. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

This discussion has been closed.