To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Out of sync between iOS, Mac OS, and Windows devices

Options
D_M_H
D_M_H
Community Member

I recently upgraded to 1Password annual license where data is stored on your server and should sync to all devices. However, I noticed today that my iPhone 6 and iPad (both running lastest iOS 10.1.1 and 1Password version 6.4.5) have a different number of logins (716 vs. 720). My iPhone 6 personal vault has the same number of total records as my iPad personal vault (884), but the "primary vault" -- which I don't think I'm using -- has only 859 records. At work, I'm using 1Password for Windows 4.6.1.616 and this has only 700 logins and 769 total records. We also have an iMac at home with 1Password. When I log onto my account on your website, it shows total records of 884. Help! What a mess! I need all devices to be in sync--that's what I thought I was buying when I switched to the annual payment plan (as well as avoiding Dropbox and using your website for enhanced security).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @D_M_H! Sorry about that. Let's take a closer look at what's going on. Could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your iPhone, iPad, iMac, and Windows computer?

How to send diagnostics reports

Attach each of the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the reports we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• D_M_H
    D_M_H
    Community Member
    Options

I sent the diagnostic reports for all devices. The support ID is #UGX-29928-318. Thank you!

• Thanks! We'll get back to you with what we find soon.

ref: UGX-29928-318

• Mr_Te
    Mr_Te
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue on my Families' account. Not as many entries but the same issue of all my devices not matching. My devices are: 2 MacBook Pros, an iMac, two WIN10 PCs, an iPhone 6, a Galaxy Note 5 and soon to add an additional HTC Android phone, a second iPhone 6/7 and a Samsung Tablet. I have four vaults and will probably add a total of two more for my kids. My primary computer that I do most of my entries with is a MacBook Pro which seems to have the majority of my logins (160+). But the number of entries on our devices vary from around 90 to 115. Do I need to provide the diagnostics reports also? Or do I wait for post/reply on this forum?

• @Mr_Te Thanks for letting us know. Please do send over a report from each of your devices, and post your confirmation number back here so we can connect things. :)

This discussion has been closed.