iCloud.com not auto filling in FF

Options

I use iCloud.com and FF browser, and auto fill doesn't populate the fields.

1Password Version: 4.6.1.616
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: Win 7 64bit
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hey @spacemn_spiff. Thanks for reaching out!

I'm not able to reproduce this problem. Filling on https://www.icloud.com/ in Firefox works just fine for me. Can you confirm that you have that exact URL saved with your iCloud Login item in 1Password? Also, how are you filling? Are you using CTRL+\ or another method? Thanks!

• spacemn_spiff
    spacemn_spiff
    Community Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

I am still running into the same issue, I am using FF for Windows 7 and the URL is www.icloud.com. Other Apple's web based logins work fine, it's just the www.icloud.com that I am having problem with.

I am unable to use the shortcut that you mentioned. I think that might be a MAC shortcut.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@spacemn_spiff: No. Mac apps use the ⌘ key instead of Ctrl. Ctrl \ is 1Password's "fill login" shortcut on Windows. I'm not having any trouble saving or filling iCloud logins in Firefox with 1Password 4, so I wonder if there's something wrong with yours. In many cases manually saving a new login for the site will allow 1Password to save additional information from the form to fill better. Just try these steps to save the login manually:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Close the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password Go & Fill
    8. Submit the form manually if you have autosumbit disabled

Let me know if that helps. If you're still having trouble, can you tell me which version of Firefox you're using, and if you're getting any errors, or have "security" software or other extensions which might be interfering? I look forward to hearing back from you!

This discussion has been closed.