To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Authentication Error

Options
fredbram1
fredbram1
Community Member

I have a few glitches with 1Password on my pc since I upgraded to an account. I believe that part or all of the problems are stemming from the fact that I bought a Family account, and then switched it to a Personal account. The symptom that I would like to fix first is that 1Password shows an authentication Error whenever I open it. When I try to sign in it always defaults to https://fredandmary.1password.com/ which was correct when I had a Family account, but isn't now correct. So, there are 8 changes pending, but it won't change them until I sign in, and it won't let me sign in. I can still use 1Password on this pc, but it isn't right.

1Password Version: 6.1.308d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 Pro
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ssoroka
    ssoroka
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hey @fredbram1
    You'll need to update the configuration for your account to use the https://my.1password.com domain for personal accounts.

If you have further problems, please send us an email and we can get you some more personalized support.

Steven

• fredbram1
    fredbram1
    Community Member
    Options

Okay. I have emailed. I'm not sure why I had to go through this step of posting on the forum, which your website urges, before emailing.

• @fredbram1 Could you post the confirmation number we gave you after the email was sent? That'll give us a chance to connect this thread with your email address.

The forum is a great place for general questions about 1Password. We asked you to email us because your account is private and we don't want to discuss its details in a public forum. We also want to make sure we are talking to the creator of the account, which isn't possible to validate on a forum. Thanks for understanding. :)

• fredbram1
    fredbram1
    Community Member
    Options

[#VHQ-17315-531]

• Thanks! I've replied to your message and we'll keep the conversation going there for now.

ref: VHQ-17315-531

This discussion has been closed.