Russian Interface in Windows App

I have used CrowdIn to translate all untranslated strings of the 1Password for Windows and have voted for all the translated strings. But still there is no Russian interface implemented neither in the Windows app nor in the Chrome extension. All the strings remain fully translated for a long time already... What is the reason for Russian interface not being implemented? When is it planned to be done (roughly)? Thank you in advance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @MaksymZhykharyev,

Thank you for your contribution to the translation of 1Password 4 in Crowdin.
    We are not sure when and if the Russian localisation will be implemented in 1Password 4.

The new version, 1Password 6, will receive a Russian localisation very soon, though. Our Russian developers will make sure of it ;)

Once we get to this point, might we contact you to check and comment on the translation?

Cheers,

Alex

• MaksymZhykharyev
    MaksymZhykharyev
    Community Member
    edited December 2016

Hello, Alex!

Thank you for your swift reply. Please fill free to contact me via my email — the one which is used to log in to this website.

Cheers,

Maksym

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Привет, @MaksymZhykharyev!

Thank you for reaching out and offering your help! We really appreciate it! :+1: I will make sure we will contact you once our translation project for 1Password 6 is open to the public.

Again, thank you for being awesome! :)

++
    Greg

• Margent
    Margent
    Community Member

Hello.
    End of February - you have news Russian language? ^_^

• @Margent доброе утро :) На самом деле работа ведется, но сначала надо закончить пару других задач. Мы надеемся открыть Crowdin с ресурсами для 1Password for Windows как только полностью перенесем туда все строки.

• Margent
    Margent
    Community Member

Hello.
    Thank you.
    expect ;)

• On behalf of Serg, you're welcome.

• Margent
    Margent
    Community Member

Hello.
    How is the process?

• Hi @Margent,

We do apologize but no progress yet. We had other higher prioritized tasks that went in first that pushed this further back, we did get some areas translated but not all yet.

• Margent
    Margent
    Community Member

Hello.
    Theme up.
    Please, state the localization status at the moment.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Margent: 1Password 6 doesn't support localization yet, but it's something we're working toward behind the scenes. Thanks for checking in! :)

This discussion has been closed.