To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I'm totally confused and want to start over!

Options
dandoty
dandoty
Community Member

I've been using 1 Password on my Mac for a while with very few problems. I recently purchased a Windows laptop and want to use it there as well. However, in the setup process, thing have gotten all screwed up. So much so, that I can't really explain what's going on. :o(

I'd like to wipe EVERYTHING out and start from scratch. I know I'll lose existing passwords, but I'm ok with that. What I can't recover, I'll live with. When I began searching the forum I realized that the advice from others quickly went over my heard. I'm frustrated and had I not paid for this, I would seek out something more user friendly.

Thanks for your help!
Dan

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:delete everything and start over

Comments

• Hi @dandoty -
    Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear about the setup issues. I'll be happy to help you start over with a clean slate. Keep in mind, the link I'm providing you below, will erase everything. Just want to make sure you're aware before proceeding. If there's anything we can do to help out, please feel free to let us know. Happy Holidays & Congrats on the new Windows laptop :-)
    https://support.1password.com/starting-over/

This discussion has been closed.