To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Problem on my Mac version

jailechoix
jailechoix
Community Member

Months ago I try the pro version and today I installed to family version.
When I clic your icon on top it ask me for a master password, which seem to be the one from the pro version.
I never bought it at that time, so it conflict between them ??
Thanks for your answer.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jailechoix,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry you're having some trouble.

I see you have a couple 1Password accounts: a family account and an individual account. Your individual account is frozen. Learn more about frozen accounts. If you want to delete the individual account, just let me know. I can email you the link to delete that account.

What I'm seeing is what you mentioned, though. You're family account was just created and is currently in the trial period.

It sounds like perhaps you may have used a different Master Password for your family account than you did for a local vault you were previously using before you signed up for the family account. If so, we have some tips on trying to recover your Master Password:

Recover your Master Password

Please let me know how it goes!

• jailechoix
    jailechoix
    Community Member

I want to delete the personal account. The family version fit more my needs. Thanks.

• DanielP
    DanielP
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jailechoix,

I have just sent you an email with a link to delete your frozen individual account, it should already be in your inbox ;)

• jailechoix
    jailechoix
    Community Member

Thanks. Receive and done.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Great! We're here if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.