I have a big mess! lol

edited December 2016 in Purchasing

Tried to set my dad up with his own 1password Pro account.
I installed iOS version, on iOS 10.x then coudn't find the $9.99 upgrade option.
So I purchased the mega one-purchase for all platforms for my dad.
I sent the invite to his email, but it just says to get 1password for iOS from the App store.
iOS app says it's in "trial". I have tried deleting app from iOS device and reinstalling, same thing.
Windows version (1password 4?) only seems to want to set him up as a new user.
Please help! I would like to get this sorted out ASAP so he can start using.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Update: requested a refund for Mac/Windows license. I thought iOS was included but guess I was mistaken. But now, still, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to get the $9.99 version on iOS.

Very confusing process, trying to get someone started on 1password.

• khadkhad Social Choreographer

Team Member

Hi @Frenle IT Services,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry you're having some trouble.

Signing up for a 1Password account subscription includes all the Pro features on iOS as well as the full versions of all the apps on all platforms: Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android.

If you sign in to a 1Password account in the iOS app, that automatically unlocks all the features. Learn more about the Pro features in 1Password for iOS.

Additionally, 1Password accounts require 1Password 6 for Windows.

Your dad can download the right versions of all the apps by signing in to his account on 1Password.com, clicking his name in the top right corner, and choosing Get the Apps.

I hope that helps. Please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.