HumbleBundle offer

Hi,

I've just purchased the HumbleBundle offer but I can't claim the subscription.

1) I click on the link on HumbleBundle
2) I click on the claim your free year button on the 1password site
3) I click on "already have an account ? sign in"
4) I sign in
5) the subscription does not appear :(

Could you help me please ?

thank you,

benjamin

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• FrankFrank

Team Member
    edited December 2016

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I just sent you an email so we can continue the conversation over there. I'll be able to help you more effectively. Have a fantastic day :-)

ref: IAV-39911-257

• This is only for new subscribers this time?

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @XIII - Thank you for reaching out to us. Great question! Yes, the promotion only applies to new 1Password Families accounts. I hope that helps and let us know if you have any further question. Have a fantastic day!

• bekturbektur
    edited December 2016

@Frank_AG I have a similar question – I signed up for the trial offer about a month ago and now it expired. Can I purchase the code from humble bundle to extend my subscription?

Also even if I have a standalone license I still need to pay for subscription, right?

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi bektur - Thank you for contacting us. I just sent you over an email so we can continue the conversation over there. Reply back to my email when you get a chance. Have a great day and I'll chat with you soon :-)

ref: QRJ-43367-825

• Hi @Frank_AG ,
    I think the offer is misleading because it says the Key is valid for new subscriptions, I only tried the service so a subscription has never been completed.

Is it possible to get the free year as a trial account?

• JacobJacob

Team Member

@Samlitt We can look into that for you. Could you send send the code you got to [email protected]? Post back here with the confirmation number you receive and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

• @Jacob Same story for me, for a new account 2 days ago and I have this HumbleBundle offer. What should I do? Thanks :)

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi maroy - Thanks for reaching out to us. I sent you an email so we can further discuss your account details in private. Look forward to speaking with you soon :-) Have a great day!

ref: ZUH-19157-216

• @Frank_AG I emailed you ;)

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @maroy - Perfect! Thank you for the update. I will email you back shortly :-)

• Hi, Similar situation here. Trial month just expired and got frozen, bought humble bundle but having some trouble redeeming the code. If you could help out that would be great. Thanks.

• JacobJacob

Team Member

@aimo No worries, I see you have emailed us as well and I'll get back to you there in just a moment. :)

ref: TDJ-12698-998

• I also have the same problem. I tried redeeming the code that I got from HumbleBundle but it just takes me to the "main page" of my new account after I have signed in. What to do?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@detonatorFIN

Could you please send the code you got to [email protected]? Post back here with the confirmation number you receive and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Ben

• @Ben I managed to send the code to the provided email address. This is the support ID that I received: [#BDN-48185-679]

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi detonatorFIN - Thank you for sending over the email. I will reply back to you now then we can continue the conversation over there. Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon :-)

ref: BDN-48185-679

• Hi!

I got the same problem. Still in the trial period for 1Password family (never had an active subscription on that account, yet), but I cannot activate the subscription from the humble bundle offer. Please help me with this!

Thank you.

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi m_b - Thank you for contacting us. I just sent you over an email so we can continue the discussion over there. At your convenience, reply back to me including the link you received. I look forward to speaking with you shortly. Have a fantastic day!

ref: PXZ-62389-364

• Hi @Frank_AG ,

i have the same issue. Created a new account and can not claim the humblebundle key. Please help me with this. Thank you.

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi rico_w - Of course, I will be happy to help out. For privacy concerns, I just sent you over an email so we can continue the conversation over there. Talk to you soon :-)

ref: VVE-22842-897

• Hello @Frank_AG i'm also having the same issue. Can you please help me? Best regards!

• RomanRoman 1Password Alumni

Hi @MSalgado! Thanks for reaching out. Could you please send the code you got to [email protected]? Then post back here with the confirmation number you received and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible. :)

• Hi @Roman_AG here it is #KWM-58439-792.

• Hello Agile team. Been a pro member quite awhile. Received a email about a subscription now?? I have only one vault for iPads at present. Is A annual fee cheaper, or maybe I can continue as a pro member and no fee? Did not know I have been on a trial all these months. Please email me. Thanks so much

@MSalgado I see that Brian already got back to you. He'll be able to help! :)

@mickeymouse I'll get back to you by email in a bit. :)

• If I buy the Humble Bundle with the 1Password today, will I be able to use it on my already existing account?

Hi @Twen. That's a good question! In theory: yes. It does look like you don't have an account with our subscription service, though (at least I wasn't able to locate it). This makes me think that you're using 1Password 'standalone'. The Humble Bundle offer is for subscription accounts only. Maybe there's a good opportunity to switch? :)

Learn more about the difference between subscription and standalone here.

• Damn, I just saw that the offer ended. Too bad, I was eager to give a try to the 1Password Families product at an introductory price... I guess I will wait for another promotional offer. I am using LastPass for the moment for my family (because sync is free), and for Windows (because I can't access Dropbox from work), and indeed 1Password stand alone for iOS and Mac (because the product UI and flow is so much better). I was looking forward to drop LastPass and use only 1Password for my family.

This discussion has been closed.