HumbleBundle offer

2»

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @Twen

We do still offer a 30 day free trial period in which you can evaluate 1Password Families and decide if it is right for your family. :)

Ben

• Hello, I was gifted by a code from the humble bundle for the family plan. The problem is he only gave me the code and not how to redeem it. I just want to know where do I redeem the code.

Thank you for your help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@dstayton: Shoot us an email at [email protected] from your registered account with the code you received, and post the Support ID you're given here so we can get back to you as soon as possible. :)

• Greetings.

Kinda new with all the stuff, but my friend gifted me with Humble Bundle 1Password Family key. Even provided with the link and instruction, I wasn't quite able to understand how am I supposed to redeem that code, and by the end of registration I ended up with trial subscription. May I ask for help with key situation?

Thank you.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@TLN: Sure! Just shoot us an email from your account's registered address at [email protected] and include the coupon your received and we'll get your squared away. If you'll post the Support ID you receive here I can get back to you more quickly. Cheers! :)

• Thanks in advance @brenty
    Here's Support ID - #UKV-83828-372

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@TLN: Got it! I'll get back to you shortly. :)

ref: UKV-83828-372

• Thanks for your help, @brenty ! Everything seems to be in working order now.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Any time! Cheers! :):+1:

This discussion has been closed.