Clarification on what I purchased and set up questions

1) When I try and set up a 1 P account it only offers me the 30 day trial option? I've already paid $64.99 from the Apple App store, so how do I set up? I'd like to set up via 1P, as I'd like my wife to use 1P with her iPhone
2) I installed 1P Extension, the icon appears in the browser, but after the down load it asked me confirm a 6 digit number in 1P. But where on earth is that number stored?
3) I paid $64.99, from Apple Ap store, so I presume this is a family pack annual subscription

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:bought 1P from Apple store $65.00 is this family package for 1 year?

Comments

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hello - Thank you for reaching out to us and I will be more than happy to help out. Sorry for the confusion in getting started. Since we will be discussing private information, I felt best to move the conversation to email. I hope that's ok with you. I just sent you an email so I can assist you further. Have a great day!

ref: KRC-79223-693

• @Frank_AG: I also fall in same situation.
    Open 1Password in my laptop, I presume that I paid 64.99 $ for my Family account but when it send the purchase email, it is single license.
    I already send email to your customer support but nobody contact to me.

• Hi there, i have the same problem as well.
    Could you please forward me you email as well?
    Thx Best
    jhns

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @Linh - Sorry for the delay in replying back to you. It looks like my colleague Greig already replied back to you via email. Again sorry for the wait, it's been a little busy :-) Happy New Year!

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi johannesreisinger - Thank you for reaching out to us. I just sent you an email so we can continue the conversation over there. Reply back to me at your own convenience :-) Have a great day!

ref: BAN-92742-936

• Hello, I have the same problem. I purchased and downloaded and installed the app purchased from the apple app store. I have not received an email with a QR code as shown on the help site. Also want to know if my wife will be able to use 1password on her machine. Thank you

• JacobJacob

Team Member

@barry45 We'd be happy to look into some credit for your purchase if it was made in the past year. Purchasing in the Mac App Store is just for you, so for your wife to use 1Password you can create a family account and subscribe to that. Send us an email at [email protected] and we'd be happy to help you out. :)

• I was under the same impression as others that I would be able to sync with my family members by using the app purchase through the app store. I am now under the impression that I have paid money for the app and now also have to pay a monthly subscription for the family plan. If I had know that I would have just signed up for the family plan. Can someone please contact me to help explain what I bought vs what I need (family sync).

• @Frank_AG Happy new year. I recieved the email. Maybe it related to my money so I amnot enough patient. :)

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Linh: Greig replied to you via email two days ago — a day before you posted here. Were you not able to receive it?

ref: NCD-87475-941

@milunier: I see you've emailed us as well, so we'll continue the conversation there to avoid confusing back and forth.

ref: IGA-18292-177

• @brenty I received and replied his email. Thank you.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Great! We're here if you need anything else! :):+1:

This discussion has been closed.