Problem signing in after reinstallation with 1password

I purchased 1password in 2014 and have been using it on my devices: iphone, ipad and Mac. I recently had a problem with the product on my ipad and could not resolve it. I deleted the icon and reinstalled it. Now it is requesting an account number and more, which was not provided back when I purchased it. I have received updates on the product since I purchased it. It works fine on the other devices.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @SalDonovan - Thank you reaching out to us and I apologize for the confusion. The Account Key pertains to Customer's that have enrolled into one of our new 1Password.com accounts. You can to choose the same sync source you currently have set up on your other devices - iCloud or Dropbox. So from the welcome screen under "Used 1Password Before" select either iCloud or Dropbox then you will have to enter your master password before the data syncs over to your iPad. I hope this helped and again my apologies for the confusion. Let us know if that worked for you or if you have any additional questions. Have a fantastic day :-)

• Thank you so much Frank for helping me with this problem. It worked.

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @SalDonovan - That's fantastic news! Thank you for providing me with an update :-) Feel free to contact us anytime, we're always happy to help out. Happy New Year!

This discussion has been closed.