When I enter the shown security key on my iPhone and press „next“, nothing happens.

Options
kirchgessner_76
kirchgessner_76
Community Member

My husband and I use 1Password for years. It worked fine, but I have a problem now to sync my iphone with my macbook (via wlan).

My iPhone doesn't show neither my macbook nor the desktop of my husband anymore. The iPhone of my husband shows both of them.

I deleted the app on my iPhone and installed it again from the App Store.

Now there is another problem. My sync option is still via wlan. I can see both computers now. I select the macbook. When I enter the shown security key and press „next“, nothing happens.

What can I do to sync the macbook to my phone again?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kirchgessner_76,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the WLAN Server option! I hope you don't mind, but since the problem is happening on your iPhone, I've moved this discussion to our iOS forum.

First, please make sure you've tried the suggestions here: If you're having trouble using the WLAN server

If you try those steps but still have the same problem, can you please let us know some additional details:

Thanks in advance! :)

• kirchgessner_76
    kirchgessner_76
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Drew,

thanks for your support!
    Here's some more information:
    iOS version on iPhone: 10.2
    macOS version on Mac: 10.12.2
    1Password Version on Mac: 6.5.3
    Sync Type: Wlan
    My husband and me tried all the suggestions you linked us.
    The next button does not appear active, while 1password is unlocked on my Mac.

Thanks in advance!
    Ellen

• Ben
    Options

Hi @kirchgessner_76

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your emails please include these details:

1) A link to this forum thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/73762/
    2) Your forum username: kirchgessner_76

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• kirchgessner_76
    kirchgessner_76
    Community Member
    Options

I have just send the Diagnostics Report for my Mac. But since I can't unlock 1Password on my iPhone, i have no idea, how to create the report for it...?
    Ellen

• Ben
    Options

Thanks Ellen. I've responded via email. We'll continue the conversation there.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.