Double clicking a Login in 1PW, browser (Safari) opens twice; my home page and the intended site?

Options
PatMax
PatMax
Community Member
edited December 2016 in Mac

When I double click on a login in the second column, not sure what it is called, of the 1Password main window my browser (Safari-Version 10.0.2 (12602.3.12.0.1) opens twice (two windows) my initial page and the intended site, is this an intended use? When I click on a login in the mini app only the intended site opens. A bit irritating - New (12/2/16) user.

Having moved on to get something else done, I clicked on an unrelated login in the Mini app, this time it also opened two windows in Safari.

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @PatMax

Thank you for getting in touch with us :chuffed: This is intended behavior when there are no other windows of the browser open. Thank you for letting us know what you think about this and that you'd like to see something different, I'll pass your suggestion along to our developers. I hope that you enjoy 1Password! If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask :chuffed:

• PatMax
    PatMax
    Community Member
    Options

Okay Thanks.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.