To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Please cancel my 1Password subscription scheduled to begin on January 3rd.

Options
pmodeste
pmodeste
Community Member
edited January 2017 in Memberships

Please cancel my 1Password subscription scheduled to begin on January 3rd. DO NOT BILL MY CREDIT CARD. I was attempting to purchase the Standard subscription for the stated price of $2.99/month, but when I entered my credit card information it keeps on taking my to a more expensive Teams subscription. I DO NOT WANT Teams and I am not authorizing this charge.

Since I am not able to seamlessly purchase the subscription that I want, I have therefore decided that it would be best to just let my subscription expire after the trial period is over on January 2, 2017.

Removed Personal Information

Thank You,

Pete

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Please cancel my 1Password subscription scheduled to begin on January 3rd. DO NOT BILL MY CREDIT CARD. My email address is: peter.modeste@gmail.com

Comments

• maroy
    maroy
    Community Member
    Options

Not sure this forum is the right place for that request ;)

• Hi pmodeste - Thank you for contacting us. I just sent you an email so we can continue the conversation in private. I also removed some personal information you included in your post since this is a public forum. I look forward to speaking with you soon. :-)

ref: XQV-66774-297

• Hi @maroy - Thank you for helping out :-)

This discussion has been closed.