To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Trouble getting started.

kotep
kotep
Community Member

Overview:
OK.. ive started the trial subscription on my MAC.
I can access the 1Password through the browser. ( all good)

The problem:
However , it also says "...Use our apps to make 1Password even better..." and offers you to download 1Password for MAC. I download it, install it, and then it asks for my email so i can "start my trial" . When i type in the email, it says email is already registered.....
So how do i use the software on the MAC ? do i just use it though the browser on MAC? or use the downloaded software version?
wow... very confusing..

1Password Version: latest as of Jan 2 2017
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @kotep - Thank you for reaching out to us and I apologize for the confusion in getting started. You can definitely use 1Password for Mac with your 1Password.com account. All of our apps are included, it's one of the nice benefits of having a 1Password.com account. After downloading 1Password on your Mac, from the welcome screen, you want to sign into your account under "Used 1Password Before". Choose - "1Password.com" then sign into your account using your account login details. Let me know if that helped or if you have any additional questions. Keep us posted and Have a fantastic day :-)

• kotep
    kotep
    Community Member

Thanks Frank! that solved it.
    much appreciated!

• Hi @kotep - Thank you for the update and I'm glad that worked :-) Please feel free to contact us anytime, we're always happy to help out. Have a fantastic day!

This discussion has been closed.