To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to start a licence. How to move my content from the trial subscription verion to the licence ver

Garylowens
Garylowens
Community Member

I currently am trialing the subscription version but feel I only need the licence version. Could you please answer the following.
1/ Is the licence version a one off payment
2/ How much is to run it on my ipad, Macbook and andriod mobile (would I have to purchase one licence for the Apple devices and then also pay for a licence for my Andriod mobile)
3/ Do I purchase it through Apple and Android
4/ How do I transfer all my 1Password content into the licence version.

Cheers
Gary

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_TJLuoma
    ag_TJLuoma
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Garylowens

Glad to help. Here are the answers to your questions:

1) The license is a "one off" per version. That means that if you buy a license for 1Password 6 you get all upgrades for 1Password 6, but when 1Password 7 comes out there may be an upgrade fee.

2) The license for Mac & Windows is $64.99. The Pro features on iOS is $9.99 and the in-app purchase for Android is $9.99.

3) Yes the iOS version and Android versions need to be purchased through their respective app stores

4) You'll need to create new vaults that aren't connected to your 1Password.com account and move things over from there.

I hope that helps. Let us know if you have more questions!

This discussion has been closed.