To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1PW : Great product - thank you

tv1pw
tv1pw
Community Member

Big hi to all at 1PW world -

as a new convert to 1PW from mSecure I am now getting used to the product. Yes I am seeing quite a few deficiencies in the Windows / Android versions that I am using & there is of course much development required - but I can see all the hard work that is going on.

It is a great product & in helping my initiation the support team have been very responsive, patient & understanding. This is very much appreciated.

Thank you all - wishing you a great 2017

1Password Version: 1PW6 & Android
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1PW family account

Comments

• Hi @tv1pw - Thank you so much for the kind words :-) I'm so happy to hear you love using 1Password and welcome to the family. Yes, our Windows & Android team have been working hard to make sure the user experience is top notch. We will continue to improve and fine tune where needed so your feedback is very much appreciated. We also appreciate the kind words about our customer support. We've been working really hard to answer every single email that is sent over to us in a timely fashion. Please feel free to contact us anytime, we're always hear to help out. Happy New Year and all the best :-)

This discussion has been closed.