Need help upgrading from 3.5.9

toomeysj
toomeysj
Community Member
edited January 2017 in iOS

I have an active support ID but cannot locate a phone # to speak with the Support Engineer? I have followed all the necessary steps and was told to wait for further direction on how to upgrade?

1Password Version: 3.5.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: n/a

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@toomeysj: I don't see any recent contact from this address. Could you post the Support ID you were given here? That will help me track down the conversation and help you more efficiently, since you won't have to repeat yourself. We don't have a call center, but I'm happy to help you get things sorted out. Thanks in advance! :)

• toomeysj
    toomeysj
    Community Member

Brenty,
    Thank you for your reply. I was providing tech support for the mother in law, I don't have access to the support I'd, but Steve Joyner was the support engineer. Turns out I was able to get her to version 6 on my own via backup/restore and migrating the logins to v6. feel free to close out the case.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, I see. Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Steve, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.