Finally add this icon in to logins!

heubergen
heubergen
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I want to use 1Password Account but it's absolutely important for me to change my icon - at least on the Desktop version - because I can't watch this default icon any longer time.

If you can't convience me now, I need to end my free trial without subscribe your service.

1Password Version: 6.2.x
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@heubergen: We're not here to convince, only to help in any way we can. It sounds like you're referring to the lack of Rich Icons in the current version of the new 1Password 6 Windows desktop app. Is that correct? If so, we had to disable those temporarily while we address some issues they caused. They'll definitely be coming back, but I can't say precisely when, only when the feature is ready. While I'd hate for you to not use 1Password over something so superficial, it's on us that this isn't there yet; and, as Obi-Wan said, "you must do what you feel is right of course". At the very least, I hope you'll use some password manager to protect your sensitive data, and hopefully in the future when the new app has all the features you want you'll give it a second look. Thanks for your consideration. :blush:

• heubergen
    heubergen
    Community Member

I'll not use a different password manager as I bought 1Password long time ago, I'm just not using your 1Password Subscription Service for now :)

I'm referring to the Rich Icon, but also to the possibility to add and change these icon on my own (the last thing is the most important for me)

• Hi @heubergen,

Yep, Rich and Custom (the ones you add) Icons are coming. It's just that loading dozens of them at the same time caused the app to destabilize, so we had to pull it and rebuild it in a way that it is treated as a secondary background thread, not to harm the performance of the app but load when it can.

This discussion has been closed.