Some Favorite icons do not show up at all with iOS 1Password :(

Options
ttim03
ttim03
Community Member
edited January 2017 in iOS

I don't get why

Oh yeah the favorite icon shows up fine with the Windows version of 1Password 4.6.1.617

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Good morning @ttim03. Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry about the trouble you're seeing with the rich icons for some items. Can you tell me which sites don't seem to be working for you? I'd like to give them a try here and see what I can find out.

• ttim03
    ttim03
    Community Member
    Options

forums.anandtech.com

The favorite icon hardly shows up and even though it does sorta it is rather ugly. Doesn't seem like the right one either.

• @ttim03 You're right, that's pretty ugly indeed. And this is different than what you see in 1Password for Window? Can you provide a screen shot?

• ttim03
    ttim03
    Community Member
    Options

Sure one sec.

• ttim03
    ttim03
    Community Member
    Options

Ok.

• Ah ha, got it! Thanks @ttim03. It looks like a difference between anandtech.com and forums.anandtech.com. If you add https://anandtech.com as a URL to the item and then move it to the first position in the list of websites you should see the icon update.

• ttim03
    ttim03
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

On behalf of MrRooni you are most welcome! If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.