Folders disappear if I leave 1Password in memory on my iPad.

Options
ddick6510
ddick6510
Community Member

I can get them back if I clear the App from memory and then reload it. Is this a bug which you are aware of?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MrRooni
    edited January 2017
    Options

Good morning @ddick6510. You are the second person I have heard about this problem from in the last couple months. I'm going to open an internal ticket to investigate what's happening here. In the mean time could send me some more details? I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

ref: OPI-3918

• JosueAlexander
    JosueAlexander
    Community Member
    Options

Anyone else has this problem? I have only one folder in the app, and it constantly dissapears, I have to close and reopen the app in order to see it again, I was hoping an update would fix this but it didn't happen. Its really annoying.

I'm running the latest iOS on an iPad Air 2

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JosueAlexander: I haven't heard of other "disappearing folder" occurrences, so I wonder if there may be something else going on. Do you have a 1Password.com Account, or are you in All Vaults view when this happens? Since folders belong only to an individual local vault, if you're viewing All Vaults or a 1Password.com vault, there won't be any folders. What version are you using, and where exactly are you seeing this?

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JosueAlexander,

I've merged your report of this issue with another similar one. Turns out the folder (organize) icon …

… can sometimes be missing in the sidebar of 1Password on an iPad instead of where you'd normally see it underneath the two others.

I've also added your report to the internal ticket that MrRooni has already opened; it's okay not to send us a Diagnostics Report. :)

Sorry for the inconvenience of this. I use 1Password a lot on my iPad Air 2, know this bug can be a nuisance to work around, and hope we'll have it squashed soon in an update.

This discussion has been closed.