1Password 3 iOS issues

Comments

• ginadafilipina
    ginadafilipina
    Community Member

I am having a similar issue. I have 1Password Pro Version 3.7.2 and I am using my iPhone 7 Plus Version 10.2. I really need this issue taken care of because I can't access any of the accounts that require the 2nd verification stage. I am guessing this might be an upgrade issue where your app is 32bit and I'm running 64bit? That's the best I can come up with. Anyway, please assist me asap.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ginadafilipina: We try to respond to all messages in the order in which they are received. I think that's fair. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password. 1Password 3, however, was developed in 2009 for iOS iPhone OS 3, and a lot has changed in the subsequent 7 years and as many major iOS releases. So you're half right: there were no 64-bit iOS devices back then! So the best thing to do would be to install 1Password 6 from the App Store, and then use it to import your data from the old version. When you open 1Password 6, just tell it that you've used 1Password before and import your data from 1Password 3. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• filobenaven
    filobenaven
    Community Member

Hi Brenty, can you provide specific steps on how to import data from 1Password 3 to 1Password 6? I don't find what you are referring to where I tell it that I used 1Password before.

• @filobenaven

We have a guide available here:

How to upgrade from 1Password 3 on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask. :)

Ben

• filobenaven
    filobenaven
    Community Member

worked! thanks

• Excellent! If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.