I have a family license and now one computer is showing 'Trial expired'.

Options
daggo
daggo
Community Member

This is for version 6 on a macbook air and my wife can access the app but can't make changes or additions.
As far as I know I my family license should cover this computer as we're only using 2 computers and 2 mobile devices.
I can't seem to see where I can input the license key of the app license I originally purchased. The 'trial expired' link only takes me to a window for inputting credit card details.
When I go to the 'license' under the 1password I get 'Trial expired' again and when I click 'add license' it opens a window with a directory of files without highlighting anything.
So then I had the license resent and received an email with the details however there is no explanation on how to enter the key!!!

Please advise asap. This is really hampering our workflow.

Thanks very much.

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I have a family license and now suddenly my wife

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @daggo,

I'm sorry you're having trouble applying your license file to the 1Password 6 app on your wife's Mac!

The license email you received should have a link that says “Click here to Apply Your 1Password License“ (look for it under the 1Password 6 for Mac license info). Open that email on your wife's Mac and click that link, and it should apply your license file to activate/register the app. We have more information here: If you see “Trial Expired” in 1Password

Does that help? Please let us know how it goes, thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.