all files disappeared between last night and today on both iPhone and iPad, HELP

Options
murray_thibodeaux
murray_thibodeaux
Community Member

After working for about 2 hours to get my iMac, iPhone, and iPad to sync up, failure won the night. I was able to get my data files synced on my iPad and iPhone. I had 17 login files. I bought the iOS 1Password from the iTunes site months ago and have become a fan of the product. A few weeks ago 1Password sent me an email invitation to try 1Password for the iMac. I installed 1Password on my iMac but after many attempts to get all my iPhone data files into my iMac, I surrendered in defeat. I just used them separately with only 2 files on my iMac, most of the login files where on my iPhone. I would pull up the login info on my iPhone and type it into my iMac. Last night I tried again to get all my iPhone data synced into my iMac. I read and tried all I could find on the 1Password site but failed again. The instructions do not match the software. Guessing did not work. I went to bed at least knowing I was successful in getting both my iPhone and iPad login files synced. Today when I tried to access my login files, all data was gone! With my iPhone login files gone, 1Password goes from being an asset to pain in the ass.

I want my login data back. How do I do that?
Getting my iMac, iPhone, and iPad to sync would be great too.

MurrayT

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:files disappeared on both iPhone and iPad between last night and today

Comments

• Ben
    Options

@murray_thibodeaux

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your emails please include:

1) A link to this forum thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/74512/
    2) Your forum username: murray_thibodeaux

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.