Call me stupid but I can't figure out how to use !password on my iPhone.

njsc2016
njsc2016
Community Member

I just don't understand how it works.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:call me stupid but I can't figure out how to use your app on my iPhone to log into bank app

Comments

• Hi @njsc2016,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

We have a list of apps which have made us aware they have added password manager support here:

AgileBits Blog | Apps ❤ 1Password

For the apps that have, we have a guide on using 1Password with them here:

Use the 1Password extension to fill in Safari and apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

For apps that do not have password manager support you'd need to copy & paste from 1Password into the app. It certainly wouldn't hurt to reach out to companies that have apps that don't have password manager support and request they add it! Please feel free to send them this link:

GitHub - AgileBits/onepassword-app-extension: 1Password Extension for iOS Apps

Ben

• njsc2016
    njsc2016
    Community Member

Thanks for your reply. I checked the list today and my bank isn't on there. How do I copy and paste? I can't figure out your instructions on line. Swipe right? From where?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @njsc2016,

Sorry for the confusion about that! In the 1Password app, if you're looking at a list of Login items, you can swipe right on one of them to see a Copy Password option, like this:

Alternately, you can tap on a Login item to view its details, tap on a field, then tap 'Copy' from the options that appear.

In your bank app, tap in the field and your should see a 'Paste' option appear.

Does that help? Let us know if you're still having trouble with that. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.