Upgrading to Family

Hello!

My apologies if this has been asked already (and likely many times!).

I signed up to the standard subscription in November. I'm considering upgrading to the Family account. If I did, how does the payment work? Does the system calculate the difference between what I have already paid and I pay that difference? Also, would this be done until November 2017, or does it do this for 12 months from the time I upgrade?

Many thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• RomanRoman 1Password Alumni

Hi @RossHKG - Welcome to our forums! :)

That's an excellent question. Your subscription will automatically be changed to the equivalent of what you had before. So, if you were subscribed annually, you would be switched to a Family annual plan. Any difference is then billed immediately (usually within a couple of days). At the next occurrence - the first year has passed - you will be billed the regular amount for your new Family account.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need any additional information. I’m here for you!

• Many thanks, @Roman ! Makes sense to me, I'll look into that upgrade shortly. Thanks for your time.

• RomanRoman 1Password Alumni

@RossHKG - You're welcome! I'm happy I could help. Let me know if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.