Synced iPad but list doesn't appear

Options
onpoint
onpoint
Community Member
edited January 2017 in iOS

I synced iPad. Now says 246 items which matches other devices. However, there is no list of logins. So I can't use 1pw to open any sites. How can it say I have 246 logins but not show a list?

1Password Version: For iAd
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Most recent iOS
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @onpoint - Thanks for reaching out to us! It's possible that you have multiple vaults and that the items you're looking for are not shown, because they're stored somewhere else. Can you please tap on the icon and check if there are multiple vaults present? If so, please check each of them to see if your password items are located in a different vault.

If you can't seem to figure it out, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• onpoint
    onpoint
    Community Member
    Options

It says email disabled but there is no where in setting to activate it

• Ben
    Options

@onpoint

If you do not have an email account set up in Settings > Mail you can follow Apple's instructions for doing so here:

Set up an email account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Ben

• onpoint
    onpoint
    Community Member
    Options

I have plenty of email accounts. There is no way to send an email from 1password. I click on diagnostics, I click on email and I get a prompt to set up an email account even though I have at least 4 including my default email program which pops open for everyone else. Anyway, I figured out that if you click on the little phone icon you see all your log ins. I guess it was meant to be intuitive having the button for seeing your log ins halfway down the page on the left instead of at the top of the list.

• Ben
    Options

@onpoint

These accounts are set up in Apple's Mail app, not a 3rd party app (like Gmail, for example)? If so it should work...

In any event, I'm glad to hear you were able to get this sorted out. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

• Good morning @onpoint. I'm so glad you were able to get things sorted out. The trouble you ran into is completely on us here. The "phone icon" you tapped on to see all your items is our "Categories" icon (it's actually meant to look like a filing cabinet). I've brought this issue up with our designers so we can start thinking about some improvements for the future. If you have any other questions or feedback please don't hesitate to ask.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm glad to hear it's all working correctly for you now! Sorry for any confusion about the setup or the 'Categories' icon. Although you had a bit of trouble getting things set up on the first device, I'm sure that it will be much easier for you on your iPhone since you're familiar with it now. I sincerely hope you'll enjoy 1Password, but if you have more questions about it, please don't hesitate to let us know - we're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.