1password crashes every time when i try and add another account on ipad

Options
cookevans
cookevans
Community Member

I cannot edit any account or logon, or add any information as the app crashes before i ca save it. Often crashes within seconds. Ut can last up to 30 seconds

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password crashes when i try and add another account on ipad

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cookevans - Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear about the crashes. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• cookevans
    cookevans
    Community Member
    Options

In settings there is no advanced option to run a diagnostics report. There is display, data, security, sync and help

• Ben
    Options

@cookevans

Are you sure it is 1Password that you're using? Here is the link to 1Password for iOS on the App Store:

1Password 6 for iOS - iTunes App Store

This is what the Settings screen looks like in 1Password for iOS:

Please let us know.

Ben

• cookevans
    cookevans
    Community Member
    Options

I am on an ipad, do i have to go to a computer?

• cookevans
    cookevans
    Community Member
    Options

On my HP now, it is asking for account key that i never use on the ipad,

• cookevans
    cookevans
    Community Member
    Options

Maybe i have a really old version, have just bought latest, how do i transfer all my data?

• cookevans
    cookevans
    Community Member
    Options

Seems i cannot import my files even though it goes through the process nothing is imported

• cookevans
    cookevans
    Community Member
    Options

Have updated and finally transferred files, so all good
    Thanks

• Ben
    Options

@cookevans

Glad to hear you're set up now. Did you sign up for a 1Password.com account? If not that would be the best way forward. A 1Password.com subscription includes access to the latest version of all of our apps, including all features, and also including all future upgrades. It also eliminates the need to use a 3rd party sync provider. You simply sign into your account from any device and all of your data will be accessible.

You can read more about 1Password.com, and sign up for an account, here:

1Password.com

And you can learn about how to migrate your existing data into your account here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.