1Password 3 for iOS on iOS 10 [Retired; please upgrade]

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password 3 iOS issues.

Comments

• PHLt
    PHLt
    Community Member

Hi,

I am having the same issue (both with 1Password 3 and tech support...four emails over the past week not returned). My issue is, when I select to import my passwords from 3, it prompts me for my master password and will not accept it. I can't find anything on the Forum relating to how to get past this - it doesn't accept my correct password, and it gives the same response (re-prompting me to enter master password) whether I use my correct password or (intentionally) use an incorrect one.

I am running the latest iOS (10) on an iPhone 6. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am also currently frozen out of all my data.

• Hi @PHLt

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble getting ahold of us via email... It looks like you replied to yourself multiple times. The way our email system works is that we work from the oldest to the newest. But by replying to your ticket multiple times you've bumped yourself to the newest each time. I'm terribly sorry for the difficulty caused by that.

I see Steve is currently assigned to your ticket and should be getting back to you today. I'll ping him and see if he can expedite a response to you.

I hope that helps!

Ben

ref: UMT-91231-172

This discussion has been closed.