Logins list URL instead of username until edited

Options
User Name
User Name
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

In the main list of items, logins list the Item Name, followed by the site URL.
When edited, or for newly created items, logins list the Item Name followed by Username.

Vault was imported from a local file to 1Password families. (migrated from the very first version of 1Password on Mac, to Windows, to Families over the years)

1Password Version: 6.3.352d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 AU
Sync Type: Families

Comments

• Hi @User Name,

Thanks for reporting this. Am I correct that you're using the AgileKeychain format for the local vault? If yes, this is likely a known issue that we haven't addressed just yet but will fix in a future update. The AgileKeychain format stored the URL/username differently from OPVault format and our importer selected the URL instead of the username. We'll get this fixed.

• User Name
    User Name
    Community Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Oh I'm not using a local vault any more, it was imported to my 1Password Families account and no longer exists on this computer.

That was possibly done by manually copying over from it? I forget the procedure now.
    I don't think it would still be in the old format.

• MikeT
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi @User Name,

Sorry, I should've been more clear. I'm just asking to clarify on what format it was originally when you've copied it over to your 1Password account, at that time only. The reason is that this bug didn't exist for the OPVault format but did for AgileKeychain format and so if it is AgileKeychain, then it would be a known issue that we're working to address. If it wasn't, it'd be something else.

We're working on figuring this out to try to address it properly.

• User Name
    User Name
    Community Member
    Options

Ah I see. It was probably an AgileKeychain vault then.

• K, thanks for the confirmation. We'll get this fixed soon for you.

This discussion has been closed.