IFTTT support for 1Password Web App?

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited January 2017 in Lounge

I am certain if such an arrangement would be workable but there are already Examples of IFTTT working with 1Password App?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

I'm not aware of any such support being explicitly included in 1Password. What sort of triggers & actions would you anticipate using with IFTTT and 1Password?

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben,

Have installed IFTTT initially but I have since removed it some time ago. I will have to look it up again. I was looking for ideas.

• Ben
    Options

It doesn't necessarily seem like a good fit, to me, to be honest, but if there were enough demand for it I suppose we'd consider it. Since IFTTT has been around for years now and this is the first mention I've heard of using it with 1Password I suspect that demand doesn't exist. ;)

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

I did mention IFTTT nearly 1 year and a half ago when I joined this forum. But you may be right about its usefulness wrt 1Paasword.

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/29140/extending-1password-ifttt-and-others

• Ben
    Options

Hard to justify adding features just for the sake of it, especially when they aren't in high demand. :)

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Having IFTTT as one of the Apps that love 1Password is helpful already. :) I found out when I reinstalled it.

• Ben
    Options

Definitely!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.