Include New Wallet Identity Type

The wallet item types could be modified to include pilot's license. This license is enough different from Drivers or Outdoor that it would require its own fields for data entry

1Password Version: 4.6.1.617
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:request feature

Comments

• MikeT
    edited January 2017

Hi @Nhiall_Ayr,

Thanks for writing in.

Wallet has been phased out a few years ago, 1Password 4 kept it for backward compatibility but we no longer support either Wallet or Account groupings.

What you can do for the moment is use Secure Notes to create a blank pilot license template with custom fields that you want to use. Once you save this, you can right-click on it to duplicate it to fill the data in for each pilot license if you want to do this.

For the near future, we're trying out custom templates where you could create your own templates with their own icons and share this with other folks. This is currently in the beta stage of development for 1Password.com Teams but we hope to bring it over to the rest of 1Password.com plans in the near future.

• Nhiall_Ayr
    Nhiall_Ayr
    Community Member

Wow...that was a quick (and useful) reply...no wonder I like 1 password so much! : )

• I'm glad I was able to help and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

This discussion has been closed.