Humble Bundle 1 year promo code for existing account

I purchased the humble bundle and it has a promocode with a link to claim my year.

Steps
1. I follow the link
2. Login (not create)
3. It takes me into my account w/o purchasing

Seems the same as this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/74779/where-do-i-enter-a-promo-code-for-a-free-year-of-1password-for-families-for-an-existing-account

Please advise, thanks,
Justin

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• RomanRoman 1Password Alumni
    edited January 2017

Hi @nitsujri - Thanks for getting in touch! As this concerns details about your account and we usually don't discuss these 'in public' on the forums, I've just sent you an email. Please reply at your earliest convenience to continue the conversation over there. :)

ref: GPN-62752-665

• @Roman Thanks for this. I haven't received an email yet and there's nothing in my spam. Could you send it again? thanks

• RomanRoman 1Password Alumni

@nitsujri - I'm sorry about that. I've just resent the email. Let me know if you received it this time.

• Hello, i have the same problem. How can i add the Promo code to my account? It was just a trial account, i never had a subscription. Thank you!

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@MMMX: Just shoot us an email with your code at [email protected] from your registered address and we'll see what we can do to help. :)

• Hi,
    i sent 2 Mails but i didn't get any response so far. My current trial has now endend and i'd like to use 1password again. How is it going?
    Thank you!

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi MMMX - Sorry for the delay. I located your email and I will be replying back to you shortly so we can continue the discussion over there. Talk to you soon, have a fantastic day!

ref: KBL-12541-145

This discussion has been closed.