Dropbox sync issues

This discussion was created from comments split from: iPassword on iPhone 6+ no longer syncs with my 2 Macs with El Capitan.

Comments

• Paul_Jamjar
    Paul_Jamjar
    Community Member

Hi
    I am experiencing the same problem as others I have found. 1Password is working fine on my MacBook, syncing with Dropbox. I have Version 6.5.3 on OS Sierra.

However, on my iPhone 6, it has just stopped syncing. I get the message that the agilekeychain cannot be found and syncing has been disabled. I have tried all the solutions I have found online, including:

• deleting and reloading the app on my iPhone
    • checking I am signed into the same Dropbox account on all devices and within 1Password app
    • Disabling syncing on the Mac, restarting the phone etc

I have also submitted Diagnostic Reports but have not heard back yet.

Please can you advise?

Thank you

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2017

@Paul_Jamjar: I hope you don't mind, but I've split you off into a separate discussion so we can focus on your issue. It looks like you emailed us a few hours ago, and unfortunately it can take longer than that for us to review things and respond since we need to reply to others who have been waiting longer first.

Dropbox is indeed reporting to 1Password that the vault does not exist, but I'm not certain if this is current information since you appear to have sent it using 1Password for iOS version 6.5.1. If you have the Dropbox app installed, that may be the problem. I'll reply via email shortly with further details so we can get this sorted out.

ref: JNF-12322-512

This discussion has been closed.