Always open to a specific vault instead of All Vaults [Planned, no ETA]

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Windows Client 6.2.333 Features Needed.

Comments

• BugsysDad
    BugsysDad
    Community Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hello All - I thought this was the right place for this regarding features needed in version 6.2.333d for Windows - how about the ability to have the client open always to a specified chosen vault? For example - I use this windows version only at work, so I would like 1Password, when launched, to open to my work vault by default, rather than "all vaults." Hope this is coming soon also - unless I am missing this option somewhere. I believe this option/feature exists in the Mac version if I am not mistaken.

• Hi @BugsysDad,

Thanks for writing in.

We would ask that you create your own thread for your own requests in the general Windows forum, so we can work directly with you on these requests. I've split your post into its own thread here already for you.

We do have plans to add this option in a future update to 1Password 6 along with Always open to last used vault, excluding certain vaults from All Vaults and more like that. We will be consistent as much as possible with 1Password 6 for Mac.

• BugsysDad
    BugsysDad
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @MikeT - I appreciate the reply. I look forward to the updates in the future.

• You're welcome and we can't wait to show you these updates, a lot of cool stuff coming in the near future.

This discussion has been closed.